The Book of Matthew
- Matthew 20
- Matthew 21
- Matthew 22
- Matthew 23
- Matthew 24 What Will Happen Before The End of This Earth Age
- 7 trumpets
- Matthew 25 The Wedding, Ten Virgins
- Matthew 26, For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the
remission of sins
- Matthew 27, Kenites Crucified Jesus
- Jesus On The Cross
- Jesus Did Not Say He Was King of The Jews, Thou Said It
- Only Mary Magdalene, and the other Mary Stayed With Jesus.
- Matthew 28, He is not here: for he is risen
- All power is given unto Jesus in heaven and in earth,
- Teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit:
- Keepers, They Gave money to the keepers to lie
• Exactly 2520 years from the exile
of Benjamin, Iceland became an independent nation.
The first tribe to be
conquered by the Assyrians was Manasseh,
in 745 B.C. Exactly 2520 years later America became a nation on July 4, 1776.
(Leviticus. 26: 28-46) God warned Israel that if they persisted in continually
breaking His Laws, not only would curses come upon them.
He would punish them for seven times, (a time being 360 years, seven times would
be 2520 years) and would banish them from the land of Palestine and scatter them
among the heathens (like lost sheep)
• Study the book:
(A study outline of the identity of God's people) By E. Raymond Capt
- page 25
Jeremiah 17:5 Thus saith the Lord; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh
his arm, and whose heart departeth from the Lord.